You are a goal-oriented, agile sales personality with a passion for actively selling technically sophisticated products. In addition, you are authentic, trustworthy and outgoing. You can win people over and inspire them to try something new. At the same time, you enjoy taking on responsibility and have the ambition to make a difference and shape things.
In this role, you’ll:
- Establishment of a KPI-driven sales organization and set-up of a professional crm
- Analysis and expansion of existing customer potential
- Acquisition of new customers
- Identification of potential markets and development of customized sales strategies
- Preparation and negotiation of offers
- Collaboration in the preparation of specifications and requirements for product launches
- Execution of market and competition analyses
- Customer presentations/ product training etc.
- Preparation and participation in trade fairs
It’s preferred if you have:
- Bachelor/Master degree in technical/commercial studies (e.g. mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or business informatics) or corresponding vocational training with a technical background
- Experience in the sale of technically sophisticated software products
- Negotiation skills and diplomatic competence
- Experience in Automotive or Defense is a plus
- Competence in business development
- Very good English skills
- High willingness to travel
Spleenlab is a Safe Machine Learning Company with the vision to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around fully autonomously. Our core business areas are self-flying cars, drones/UAVs, air taxis, traditional helicopters and aircrafts. We build and deliver machine learning based AI software for the applied robotics market to enable autonomous transportation in safety critical systems. Join Spleenlab and actively shape the future of mobility as a member of our young and agile team of interdisciplinary professionals, guided by renowned AI experts.
30 days vacation, additional health insurance, flexible working hours, free coffee, modern office, team events
At Spleenlab, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity. We consider all qualified applicants, in accordance with the legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please send your CV and accompanying material directly to firstname.lastname@example.org