In this role, you’ll:
- Design and implement machine learning solutions for our autonomous systems, including tasks like object detection, semantic segmentation, behavioral cloning or reinforcement learning
- Develop algorithms for different modules like sensor fusion, perception, SLAM, environmental analysis, motion prediction or mission and motion planning
- Work with multimodal Sensors: Cameras, Lidar, Radar, etc.
- Interact with our cross functional engineering team and customers to identify opportunities and requirements
- Directly apply machine learning models into real world products that will fly, drive or swim autonomously
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- Experience with one or more programming languages including but not limited to: C/C++, Python
- Experience with SW development under Linux desirable
- Interest in embedded systems and robotics
Spleenlab is a Safe Machine Learning Company with the vision to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around fully autonomously. Our core business areas are self-flying cars, drones/UAVs, air taxis, traditional helicopters and aircrafts. We build and deliver machine learning based AI software for the applied robotics market to enable autonomous transportation in safety critical systems. Join Spleenlab and actively shape the future of mobility as a member of our young and agile team of interdisciplinary professionals, guided by renowned AI experts.
flexible working hours, free coffee, modern office, team events
At Spleenlab, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity. We consider all qualified applicants, in accordance with the legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please send your CV and accompanying material directly to email@example.com